Friday, February 11, 2011

A couple of recent patterns...

My Nymph Skin supply has greatly diminished over the past few weeks. Thankfully Dave Hise over at Casters Fly Shop replenished my supply in less than 24 hours. Dave is renowned for some ridiculous shipping times. I asked him if he could send some Nymph Skin my way on Wednesday and it was here Yesterday afternoon. Just in time for 2 nights of intense tying prior to a fishing trip tomorrow. Without further ado, here's a few bugs that I'm itching to drop in the water...

Nymph Skin Midge

Caddis pupa

Caddis

Imitates a small worm or large midge.

Inchworm made from Nymph Skin. Should be a killer fly this summer...

Smaller inchworm

1 comments:

Unknown said...

those are some great looking flies. The Pupa and worm patterns are killer played down deep this time of year in those mountain stream plunge pools.
your bound to be missing a few by the end of the day but its worth it.

Followers