Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to Carolina Fly Tying!

In association with my other blog, Tar Heel Fly Fishing.com, I've created an additional blog dedicated to fly tying. You'll see pictures, tutorials, tips, tricks, videos, and more. While I won't post as frequently as I do over at THFF.com, I'll post as frequently as possible. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to comment below or shoot me an email at wncflyfishing@gmail.com.

Again, welcome! Hope you find this blog helpful and enjoyable.

Tyler Legg

3 comments:

Owl Jones said...

Great flies! Love the Legg's BWO Emerger. Very nice and I'm sure fools alot of trout!

Owl Jones said...

PS. We've linked to your blog over at OMG It's Fly Tying. Maybe we could do some cross-over guest posting now and then? Just a thought.

Jon said...

You have a lovely blog!

Followers